GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
Art. 1 -Object
1. These general conditions of use represent access and use of the Vini Gambino site, accessible via the url: vinigambino.it, (hereinafter the "owner"), are activities governed by these conditions general use.
2. This site is owned by: Gambino Agricultural Company of the Raciti Brothers Filadelfo, Francesco Antonio and Maria Grazia Simple Society Headquarters: Contrada Petto Dragone s.n.c. 95015 Linguaglossa (CT) VAT number: 04809510870 Registered in the REA, CT number 321089
3. Access to the site and its use, as well as the purchase of products presented therein, presuppose the reading, knowledge and acceptance of these general conditions of use.
Art. 2 - Changes to the conditions of use
Art. 3 - Intellectual property
1. The contents present on the site, such as, by way of example, the works, images, photographs, dialogues, music, sounds and videos, documents, drawings, figures, logos and any other material , in any format, published on the site itself, including menus, web pages, graphics, colors, diagrams, tools, fonts and design of the site, diagrams, layouts, methods, processes, the functions and software that are part of the site are protected by copyright and any other intellectual property right of the owner or of any third parties contracted by the same. Reproduction, in whole or in part, in any form, of the site and its contents, without the express written consent of the owner is prohibited.
2. The user is only authorized to view the site and its contents using the related services available there. Furthermore, the user is authorized to carry out all those other temporary acts of reproduction, without their own economic significance, which are considered transitory or ancillary, an integral and essential part of the visualization and use of the Site and its contents and all the others. navigation operations on the Site that are performed only for a legitimate use of the same.
3. The user is in no way authorized to make any reproduction, on any medium, in whole or in part of the site and its contents. Any act of reproduction must be, from time to time, authorized by Vini Gambino or, if necessary, by the authors of the individual works contained on the site. Such reproduction operations must in any case be carried out for lawful purposes and in compliance with copyright and other intellectual property rights and the authors of the individual works contained in the site.
Art. 4 - Use of the site and user responsibility
1. Access to and use of the site, viewing web pages, including communication with the owner, the ability to download information on products and purchase them on the website, are activities conducted by the user exclusively for personal uses unrelated to any commercial, entrepreneurial and professional activity.
2. The user is personally responsible for the use of the site and its contents. In fact, the owner cannot be held responsible for any use of the website and its contents by any of its users that does not comply with the laws in force, without prejudice to liability for willful misconduct and gross negligence. In particular, the user will be the one and only responsible for the communication of information and data that is incorrect, false or relating to third parties, without these having given their consent, as well as in consideration of incorrect use. of the same.
3. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is at the user's choice and risk, therefore any responsibility for any damage to computer systems or loss of data resulting from the download operations falls on the user and cannot be attributed to the holder.
4. The owner declines all responsibility for any damage resulting from inaccessibility to the services on the site or from any damage caused by viruses, damaged files, errors, omissions, service interruptions, deletion of contents, problems connected to the network, providers or telephone and / or telematic connections, unauthorized access, data alterations, failure and / or faulty functioning of the user's electronic equipment.
Art. 5 - Personal account
1. The user will have the possibility to register on the site to use the products and / or services of the same. The user will have an area of the site exclusively dedicated to him called "MY ACCOUNT" through which he can access and can check from time to time the status of the services you have requested.
2. By registering on the site, the user must provide an e-mail address or a username (hereinafter the "id") and a strictly personal access password. Both the id and the password cannot be used by two or more workstations at the same time and the user cannot sell or transfer them to third parties, except under his full and exclusive responsibility. In this regard, please note that the user will be held responsible towards the owner and any third party for any and all actions, transactions and / or events that occurred and / or carried out through the use of the id and / or password entered.
3. The user is obliged to preserve the confidentiality and secrecy of his id and password and is required to promptly inform the site of any unauthorized use or loss, by email or registered A / R so that the itself may suspend the provision of its services with reference to the account.
4. If it happens that unauthorized access to the user's account has occurred and / or the same has lost his ID and / or password more than three times, the site reserves the right to remove the user account without the latter having anything to claim against the owner. ù
5. The owner cannot be held responsible in any way, directly or indirectly, in any form or on the basis of any liability regime, for injuries or damages of any kind resulting from, or related to, the failure to comply with the user of the provisions referred to in this article.
6. The owner will be free to inhibit the access of a user to his customer area and / or to interrupt the operation of the ID and / or password of the same, if he considers that there has been a substantial violation of these general conditions of '' use and in particular of what is foreseen, or if the user makes an illicit or incorrect use of the services of the site.
7. The user will also be required not to carry out or allow or allow third parties the following behaviors (not exhaustive and continuously updated): the uploading or creation within the client area of any data or content that is in violation of any law, regulation or right of third parties (including, among others, trade secrets or personal data of third parties); the use of the company's services for purposes other than mere access to them in the manner in which they are provided by the same; carry out actions of any kind and / or nature aimed at circumventing, deactivating or interfering in any way with the applications related to the security of the site services or other applications that prevent, limit or restrict the use or copy of any material present on the same ; use of the site services for any illegal purpose or in violation of any applicable legislation; interfere with or damage the services and systems of the site or their relative enjoyment by any user, by any means, including by uploading files or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, bugs or other harmful electronic tools; carry out actions aimed at circumventing tools for the exclusion of robots or other measures that the site may use to prevent unauthorized access to its services.
Art. 6 - Exclusion of liability
1.As indicated above, the owner carries out with the utmost diligence the care and maintenance of the site and its contents, however, assumes no responsibility for the correctness, completeness and timeliness of the data and information provided on the site or on the sites linked to it. Therefore, any liability for errors or omissions deriving from the use of data and information on the site must be excluded.
2. The owner declines all responsibility, including the presence of errors, the correction of errors, the responsibility of the server hosting the site; he is also not responsible for the use of the information contained, their correctness and reliability. In no case, including negligence, the owner will be responsible for any direct or indirect damage that may result from the use, or the inability to use, the materials on the site.
Art. 7 - Limitations to the provision of the service
1. The owner cannot be held responsible for damages resulting from the failure to provide the service due to the incorrect or non-functioning of the electronic means of communication for reasons beyond the sphere of his foreseeable control. By way of example, but not limited to, the malfunction of servers and other electronic devices even if they are not an integral part of the Internet network, malfunction of installed software, computer viruses on the possible presence of viruses or other harmful and harmful computer components, as well as by actions of hackers or other users with access to the network. The user therefore undertakes to indemnify and hold harmless the owner from any responsibility and / or request in this regard.
Art. 8 - Trademarks
1. All trademarks and distinctive signs present on the site, also relating to the individual activities carried out by the owner, are exclusive to the owner himself or to the companies referring to him.
2. The owner has the right to make exclusive use of the aforementioned trademarks. Therefore, any unauthorized, unauthorized and / or non-compliant use of the law is strictly prohibited and carries legal consequences. It is in no way permitted to use said trademarks and any other distinctive sign present on the site to unduly, even indirectly, take advantage of the distinctive character or reputation of the owner's trademarks or in such a way as to harm them and their owners.
3. The vinigambino.it domain as well as the various declinations and subdomains are the property of the owner. No use, even indirect, is permitted, unless specifically authorized in writing by the owner or owners.
Art. 9 - Data processing
Art. 10 - Safeguard clause
1. In the event that one of the clauses of these general conditions of use is null for any reason whatsoever, this will in no case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these general conditions of use.
Art. 11 - Contacts
1. Any request for information can be sent by email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone to the following telephone number: +39 3488664274, and by post to the following address: Contrada Petto Dragone s.n.c. 95015 Linguaglossa (CT).
Art. 12 - Applicable law and competent court
1. These general conditions of use are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing imperative rule of the buyer's country of habitual residence. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the general conditions of use are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and / or consequent to the same must be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the buyer qualifies as a consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drawn up on 04/09/2018.